What we collect
We collect certain information or data about you when you use this website or contact us using the website forms. We collect:
- your IP address, and
- details of which version of web browser and operating system you used as well as information on how you use the site, by using cookies and page tagging techniques.
We cannot identify you personally from this information and will not associate any data gathered from this site with any other personally identifying information from any source. We do not attempt to collect any personal data about you through this site unless you provide it to us voluntarily; for example, by sending an email, completing our contact form or joining our panel.
Why we collect it
The information we collect helps us to:
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
- provide you with information that you request from us or invite you to take part in market research studies, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so, and
- notify you about changes to our service.
The information that we collect can be viewed by authorised people in FieldworkHub to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- identify potential respondents for market research studies from amongst our volunteer panel, and
- respond to any feedback you send us.
Where your information is stored
We store your information, whenever possible, on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Keeping your information secure
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your information secure once we receive it. This is detailed in our Data Protection and Security Policy, a copy of which may be requested by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you, ask us to make corrections, ask us not to use any of the information we collect or ask us to delete the information that we hold about you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please send your request to email@example.com.